Friday, October 14, 2011

Getting Ready for Halloween

All of my boys have been so excited for Halloween this year.  They've already chosen what they're gonna be and I'm well on my way to making them (I actually have some done already!).  I'd have to say Captain America is especially excited.  Last week he wanted to try on all of Marvel's old costumes to see if they fit him.  It was so much fun watching him and Monkey dress up!

First off, Batman & Robin:


Batman's got some moves!
Notice how well this costume fits?
Cap is only 4 1/2 and Marvel wore it when he was 5 1/2...uh oh, someones catching up fast!


Peek-a-boo Robin!


Even Music Man got in on the action (per Cap's request).


I, hereby give you King Music Man,...


...Sir Knight America...


...and Dragon Monkey.


This cheetah costume was mine when I was a wee one. 
I've put it on every one of my kids around this age.
Love it!


Monkey was obsessed with chewing on the tail.
I don't think a REAL cheetah would do that...maybe a monkey though. :-)


I really wish I would have gotten a better picture of him in this.
Monkey as...wait for it...a monkey!
He was so stinkin' cute!


I was wondering where my Thanksgiving turkey had gone to!


Can't wait to share this years Halloween costumes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment