- 4 Tilapia (This time I actually used wild Alaskan halibut...you could also use cod or orange ruffy as well. Any of those light white fish really would work.)
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted (if you're lactose intolerant, you could probably use EVOO or coconut oil instead)
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or about 1 Tbsp garlic salt)
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F (middle rack). Spray baking dish with Pam or (for those soy-sensitive folk like us) line dish with foil.
Place fillets in dish, pour (or squeeze) lemon juice over fish. Add butter on top. Sprinkle garlic, parsley, and pepper over top.
Bake until white and flakes when pulled with a fork. Check every ten minutes for 30 minutes (It may be done in 10. Mine this time took about 20 minutes) Remember that the fish keeps cooking even when you remove it from the oven, so be sure not to over cook it!